I was often asked, how I built that display case, which I use in the Löffel's bakery.
So finally I found some time to do a quick tutorial for you.
- scrapbook paper or acrylic paints
- hot glue / school glue / super glue
- clear plastic from packaging
Cut out 6 pieces of thin cardboard - using this shape. It was made of 4x4 cm rectangle. So the base is 4 cm long.
Then cut out 6 pieces of a fitting rectangle. Mine is 4x9 cm.
You should have those pieces now:
Then also cut out 2 smaller rectangles. Mine are 1,5x9cm.
Stack and glue:
- 3 side pieces --> so you'll have 2 thicker side pieces
- 3 rectangle pieces (the bigger one) --> you'll have 2 thicker pieces
- the 2 smaller rectangles
Now you can decide. Will you cover your pieces in scrapbook paper or will you colour them with acrylic paints?
I used scrapbook paper this time.
Glue them together, like this:
Cut out a fitting piece of clear plastic and glue it to the counter.
Add some decorative stripes to cover the glue.
And your done :)
I hope you enjoyed the short tutorial.